Monday, July 7, 2014

Muzzles as a training tool~~~Let's Discuss!!

I am actively trying to learn as much as possible and some of this involves social media. I am trying to learn and, hopefully, educate  in regards to dog training. On this past Saturday, July 6th, a discussion blew up on Facebook on a certain well known TV trainers page.  He posted an article about reasons you may want to consider a muzzle for your dog.  Wow, did that ever set off a huge debate!!!  I think you may know my feelings on this in regards to using the appropriate training tools for each dog, and I will elaborate further shortly on my blog, but I would like to hear your opinions. 
Please share how you feel, and if possible, why you feel that way.  Please refrain from bashing others views, and if you have never had a dog that needed one, count your blessings!
 
Luca~aka~Annabell Lector

No comments:

Post a Comment